COVID-19 is impacting all of us – as individuals and as communities – in unprecedented ways. While we are currently in full operation, we continue to monitor this delicate situation and have implemented precautions to ensure the health and safety of our staff. We’d like to update you on our actions:
The Steps We Are Taking
- We have advised our employees of personal hygiene and social distancing techniques and have provisioned workplaces with sanitary supplies to inhibit the spread of the virus at work and in the community.
- We are limiting visitors to only those with appointments.
- We have restricted any unnecessary travel for our employees.
- In-person company meetings have been eliminated.
- We have been in constant contact with our supply chain. There are no known delays right now.
- Work-from-home options have been instated where possible for our staff.
- Breaks are being staggered and additional areas and facilities for employees to eat lunch have been added.
- All sanitation practices have been enhanced, with robust cleaning and disinfecting of all facility equipment, public areas, shared spaces and high-touch surfaces.
We anticipate more adjustments will be made in this ever-changing environment as we continue to look to the authorities for direction, and appreciate the efforts of those working on the front line. We are on this journey together and are grateful for your patience as we make the necessary adjustments to protect the health and safety of our employees.
Are You In Need of Assistance?
Visit sba.gov today to apply for various assistance during this time such as:
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans & Loan Advance
- SBA Debt Relief
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- and more
Why Bristol ID Technologies? Click below for more information on how we serve Medical Facilities as well as our Secure Access capabilities.