Job Title: Director of Sales
Reports to SVP of Sales and Marketing
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Are you a highly driven and fiercely passionate sales person? Do you have a proven track record of developing and nurturing raving customers? Does the idea of having influence over strategic accounts interest you?
At Bristol ID, as the Director of Sales, you can do all these things and more. As a member of our sales team, you will be able to turn your passion for sales into solid results while supporting organizational objectives. In this position, you will be working with top, high-profile accounts to introduce and create preference for Bristol’s products and services.
Who We Are:
Bristol ID Technologies is a leading custom card manufacturer serving the global market since 1975. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do. Known for our innovation and customer commitment, we specialize in creating custom cards with leading-edge RFID technology and other access applications for major brands. We’ve been around for over 45 years and we want you to be a part of our team!
In A Typical Work Week, the Director of Sales will…
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers.
- Educate customers on products and services.
- Understand industry trends and competitive landscapes.
- Prospect for new customers and regularly communicate with existing customers.
- Understand the basics of card manufacturing, card construction and card types and applications.
- Work with sales team to execute optimum sales approach.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all personnel within the Company, fostering a one team approach
Characteristics of What Bristol ID Looks For in A Director of Sales:
- Inquisitive by nature with a strong thirst for learning.
- Strongly adept to technical product sales. Print industry experience would be of benefit.
- Articulate and professional via phone and email correspondence.
- Confident in cold calling, prospecting, and making customer presentations.
- Effective at time management.
- Able to develop pricing strategies that meet with the company financial goals.
- Outstanding at building customer relationships.
- Goal and results driven.
- A Self-starter, able to work independently, and within a team.
- A critical thinker and a good problem solver.
- Excellent at organization and record keeping.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Able to share your proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
If what we described matches your background and skills, we’d love to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and PTO. Send your resume and cover letter to our HR team today.