The HID Fargo brand card printers have an ID card printer / encoder for every application. All feature the reliability, security and durability that has made HID Fargo the industry’s premier ID card printer manufacturer.
HID Fargo C50
The HID FARGO C50 plastic ID card printer offers a simple and reliable solution – at a price everyone can afford. Plug-and-play, the C50 can create personalized plastic ID cards for membership and loyalty cards, casino employee IDs, or visitor badges for schools whenever and wherever you need them, in five minutes or less.
Featuring a sleek, compact design, the C50 makes it an easy to fit even in the smallest of office settings. Designed with efficiency in mind, the C50 comes with built-in Swift ID™ badging software, automatic printer health monitoring via the included FARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility and an easy to install, all-in-one printer ribbon and card cleaning cartridge, making your in-house plastic ID card printing virtually worry-free.
Backed by a global two-year warranty, the C50 plastic ID card printer can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Download the HID Fargo C50 Spec Sheet Here
HID Fargo DTC1000me
The HID FARGO DTC1000Me Monochrome ID Card printer and encoder delivers the ultimate simplicity in card printing personalization and is a cost-effective card issuance solution for casinos, financial services firms, small businesses and retailers. The DTC1000Me creates crisp black and-white images, barcodes and other alpha-numeric data for use with temporary employee IDs, visitor badges, payment or retail membership loyalty cards.
Featuring Swift ID® badging software, the DTC1000Me ID printer helps you design custom ID badges without having to install any additional applications. Add the optional Wi-Fi® accessory to the DTC1000Me for a customer or employee ID card printing solution whenever and wherever you need it.
Backed by a global, three-year warranty each of our seventh generation FARGO ID printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in card printing and secure identity solutions.
Download the HID Fargo DTC1000me Spec Sheet Here
HID Fargo DTC1250e
The ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments, the HID® FARGO® DTC1250e ID card printer and encoder is the fastest printer in its class, allowing you to produce 50% more visually-rich, full-color credentials in the same amount of time. Its small, compact footprint makes it easy to use in a variety of office environments and can be easily upgraded to include an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE platform), enabling you to produce secure, personalized membership and loyalty photo ID cards in one single, seamless step. An optional Wi-Fi® accessory is also available to help you print anytime, anywhere.
Using the included Swift ID® badging software, you can design custom ID cards on the spot, and the FARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility software can help you easily maintain your card printer over time. The DTC1250e ID direct-to-card printer and encoder also features an intuitive, user-focused SmartScreen™ graphical display, enabling efficient set-up, operation and maintenance of your technology investment.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation HID FARGO card printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Download the HID Fargo DTC1250e Spec Sheet Here
HID Fargo DTC4250e
From plastic loyalty and photo ID cards to more sophisticated access cards with embedded electronics, HID Global’s professional-grade FARGO DTC4250e ID card printer and encoder is able to produce large quantities of extremely durable credentials both quickly and easily. Ideal for small to mid-size businesses, schools, and local government agencies that require reliable printing, the DTC4250e ID card printer and encoder features a flexible and modular design that can be easily adapted whenever your organization grows or your printing needs change.
The DTC4250e also features new security enhancements, such as the embedded iCLASS SE smart card encoder for encoding organizational or personnel data directly onto the card and AES-256 data decryption for protection of financial information. The DTC4250e can also be password protected so only approved operators can print and encode security cards and visitor badges.
With its small footprint, an optional, same-side input/output hopper and an optional Wi-Fi® accessory that allows you to print anytime and anywhere, the DTC4250e consumes minimal space and offers maximum flexibility. The card printer is also fully compatible with Asure ID® Card Personalization Software for creating custom credentials and Color Assist™ software that can help you match spot colors, ensuring accurate reproduction of such complex graphics as company logos or employee photos.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation FARGO card printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Download the HID Fargo DTC4250e Spec Sheet Here
HID Fargo DTC4500e
The DTC4500e plastic card printer and encoder features a modular design empowering you to add, at any time new functionality as the needs of your organization evolve. For example, an optional dual-sided, printing module can add company- or employee-specific information to the back of a card, such as when a bar code or digital signature is also desired. For production of highly-secure cards that resist forgery and feature increased durability, select either single- or dual-sided holographic image lamination, or go with an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder to streamline the creation, encoding, and management of your physical access smart cards from start-to-finish. Also available, the Wi-Fi® accessory enables you to print cards anytime and anywhere, over any secured wireless network.
The DTC4500e plastic card printer and encoder is fully compatible with HID Global’s Asure ID® Card Personalization software which allows for the creation and encoding of custom employee or contractor ID cards, as well as HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management solutions which is a perfect solution for developing visitor ID badges easily and on demand.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh-generation FARGO card printers and encoders can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions. Download the HID Fargo DTC4500e Spec Sheet Here
HID Fargo DTC5500LMX
For Government agencies, universities, corporations and healthcare facilities that need Direct-to-Card™ printing capability to routinely issue high volumes of IDs or personalized cards cost-effectively, the FARGO DTC5500LMX is an affordable, eco-friendly solution that provides high quality card production and features wasteless lamination for an ultra-low cost-per-card. Designed to meet the needs of budget-conscious organizations, the DTC5500LMX includes standard dual card hoppers and support for high-capacity, full-color ribbon and laminate consumables – keeping costs at a minimum while maximizing productivity. For even greater savings, both dual-side printing and dual-side lamination are also standard. When you select the single material option, you’ll enjoy hands-free dual-side lamination but without the dual-side price. And leveraging HID Global’s innovative wasteless lamination technology, the DTC5500LMX can cut your high-volume laminate materials cost by up to 40%.
The DTC5500LMX also features HID Global’s new iON™ technology, allowing the unit to reach optimal operating temperature in just 45 seconds, expediting production even more. And utilizing robust metal components, the unit’s durable yet stylish housing ensures continuous production in even the most demanding printing environments.
Beyond its comprehensive standard feature set, the DTC5500LMX offers the versatility to meet your card application needs today and in the future. For one-step, inline printing and encoding, HID Global offers multiple, field-upgradable encoder options. And because the DTC5500LMX easily integrates with other products within the HID ecosystem, you can leverage your existing Genuine HID technology investments.
Based on 20 years of direct-to-card HID Global expertise, the DTC5500LMX combines cost-saving, feature-rich functionality with proven reliability.
HID Fargo HDP5000
- High Definition Printing® gives you superior print quality, even on smart cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Card Printing available to practically any business.
- We back the HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder with a lifetime printhead warranty and three-year warranty on everything else.
- Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual card input hopper, dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features.
- Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
Our enhanced HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder is feature-packed. Perfect for smart cards with embedded electronics, it reliably produces cards in High Definition with the highest image quality available. The HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder upgrades easily in the field, with additional modules.
- New optional dual card input hopper simplifies card handling and minimizes downtime.
- HID Global next-generation HDP platform enables faster print speed.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security–quickly.
- Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards.
- Optional High Durable HDP Film offers greatly enhanced card durability.
- SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
HID Fargo HDP5600
The HID FARGO HDP5600 ID Card Printer and Encoder is a cost-effective and reliable solution that features a high resolution 600 dpi printing option for superior text and image quality. This all-in-one solution is ideal for government agencies, universities, corporations and healthcare facilities that need to routinely produce large volumes of high definition IDs or multi-function smart cards.
With the new HPD5600, you can print clear, crisp images, text and barcodes – even precise, complex characters such as Kanji, Arabic or Cyrillic are clearly defined and easy-to-read. And because the HDP5600 also features a versatile, modular design, you can field-upgrade the printer as your needs change.
- High quality resin printing. Print clear, crisp images, text and barcodes.
- Optional data encoding. Produce highly-secure contact and contactless, multi-function smart cards that address your specific needs and connect to other systems, such as visitor management, physical or logical access control, time and attendance, or cashless vending.
- Versatile, modular design. The HDP5600 has several field-upgradeable features that can be added to the printer as your needs change. For example, an optional dual-sided, printing module can add company- or employee-specific information to the back of a card, such as when a bar code or digital signature is also desired. Or select the dual-card hopper option to simultaneously produce both employee and student or contractor IDs in a single pass.
- Simple, intuitive design. Cards, ribbons and overlaminate cartridges load quickly and easily, making it easy to operate and maintain over time.
Only one card printer offers 5th generation re-transfer technology for every need – from sharp and vibrant photo ID cards to multi-functional, high security applications, the HDP5600 delivers on the promise of ultimate image quality and printer reliability, affordably.
HID Fargo HDPii Plus
The next generation HID FARGO HDPii Plus ID card Printer and Encoder prints and encodes the newest generation of financial services debit cards with no embossed text and, increasingly, a contact or contactless smart chip inside. By giving institutions the ability to create a personal connection by physically handing custom cards to customers, the HDPii Plus ID Card printer and encoder raises customer service and loyalty to a new level. Personalization helps to dramatically lessen the time to the first card transaction. Attract new customers and build your business with highly customized designs for credit, debit, prepaid and retail gift cards. High Definition Printing™ (HDP®) retransfer technology prints photo-quality continuous-tone images over the card edge with vibrant colors and sharp text and graphics. Card images are sealed on the underside of HDP Film for increased durability and fraud protection, and replicate the look of preprinted cards. Optionally avaliable, High Durable HDP Film improves abrasion resistance by three times, enabling the HDPii Plus ID card printer and encoder to produce longer lasting, more durable instantly issued cards
Key features of the next-generation HDPii Plus ID Card Printer and Encoder include:
- Dual-sided card printing and both ISO magnetic stripe and EMV encoding
- Elevated data security through AES256 data encryption and resin ribbon erase functionality
- Lockable security housing and concealed output hopper comply with financial card association security requirements
- Industry-leading, three-year warranty for greater peace of mind
- Optional, dual card input hopper with 200 total card capacity simplifies management of multiple card types
- Bright LED display offers status information in multiple languages
- Optional High Durable HDP Film offers greatly enhanced card durability
- FARGO Workbench® v3.0 diagnostic utility now provides enhanced graphics capabilities with Color Assist spot-color matching tool, and simultaneous firmware upgrade capability for networked printers
- Cartridge-based card handling simplifies reloading or changing card stock; high-yield ribbon and film cartridges load quickly
- USB and Ethernet connectivity included, plus an internal print server for secure network card printing
HID Fargo HDP8500
Built to meet the high demand and security needs of large organizations, the industrial HID Fargo HDP8500 dual-sided printer delivers reliable, high duty performance. It offers high definition printing (HDP), also known as retransfer printing, for superior print quality on virtually any card type. Its heavy duty metal enclosure, dual input hoppers, and powerful stepper motors allow the printer to endure long print shifts while security features – such as physical locks on all access points and advanced data encryption – prevent unauthorized use.
The HDP8500 retransfer printer is a powerful and robust machine that offers a number of user-friendly features, including:
- Dual-sided card printing capabilities
- Single-sided card lamination with optional simultaneous duplex lamination
- High performance features, including dual input hoppers and an air filtration system
- High security features, including physical locks on all access points and PIN access
- An industry-first touch screen display for easy operation
- Standard USB and Ethernet connectivity for flexibility in where your printer is placed in your facility
- Optional magnetic stripe, prox, smart card encoding to print and encode your cards in a single process
- A combination of retransfer printing and thermal resin printing for vivid full-color images and sharp black text
- The ability to print to a variety of cards, including pre-punched cards, perforated cards, prox, and smart cards
- Over-the-edge” printing, covering the entire card surface, including the ability to print up to contact chips
HID Fargo HDP8500LE
The new HID FARGO HDP8500LE Industrial Card Laser Engraver from HID Global integrates seamlessly with the HDP8500 card printer/encoder and card lamination modules, enabling increased credential and organizational security by combining high security laser-engraved personalization with superior High Definition Printing™ (HDP®).
Leveraging the most versatile laser engraving technology in card identity systems, HID’s HDP8500LE introduces multiple personalization attributes, making forgery and manipulation virtually impossible. Attempts to alter engraved information will result in visible card damage.
The HDP8500LE uses superior HID Global technology to engrave permanent, unalterable data into cards that demand the highest level of security. When used in conjunction with long-lasting consumables such as UltraCard™ PC cards and High Durable HDP Film, the HDP8500LE will produce cards that meet the requirements of demanding applications such as driver’s licenses and other government issued identification cards.
HDP8500LE Industrial Card Laser Engraver Applications
- Government-to-citizen IDs:
- Driver Licenses
- National IDs
- Border crossing cards
- Voter registration
- Service bureau ID production
- University student ID/payment cards